Rates & Payment
$150 per session for Individual/Family Therapy
$150 for initial assessment (for individual/family therapy and/or for PEERS group)
$90 per group session (teen and parent 90 min)
12 sessions in the PEERS® program
4 sessions in the Boot Camp
How to sign up!
- Call or email to set up 15 min phone call (free)
- Schedule 60 min initial assessment via telehealth ($150)
- Enroll in a PEERS group or individual/family therapy
Currently, we are not linked with any insurance panels.
We currently are not accepting insurance however we are happy to provide you with a “superbill”. A superbill is given to the client after paying for the service out of pocket, and the client can submit this to his/her insurance provider for potential reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on our site via this page.
Payment is due in full before start of first group. Alternative payment installment option is available upon request.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!